The best chicken marinade recipes - 2 recipes
Top rated Chicken marinade recipes
The Best Chicken Marinade
In a bowl, stir together oil, lemon juice, soy sauce, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, ...
- 2 lbs. Chicken Breasts Tenders, or Thighs
- 1/3 - 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil depending on preference
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Lemon Juice
- 3 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced or 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- Fresh Parsley
Pretty Chicken Marinade
"This is a great chicken marinade! Allow chicken to marinate for no longer than 4 hours, because the lemon juice wi...
- 2/3 cup olive oil2/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce1/4 cup lemon juice2 tablespoons liquid smoke flavoring2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard2 teaspoons ground black pepper2 teaspoons garlic powder4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
Any burning questions? Our chefs answer!