Parmesan Baked Pork Chops
Try this delicious Parmesan Baked Pork Chops recipe.
- 4 boneless pork chops, 1/2" thick
- 1 tabslespooon olive oil
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from justapinch.com
On a plate combine the last 4 ingredients.
Rub the pork chops with olive oil and then dip and coat each one in the cheese mixture.
Press the mixture over the pork chops to make sure they are well covered in it.
Line a pan with tin foil and spray with cooking spray.
Place the pork chops on the pan and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
You'll also love
- Fried Cabbage with Sausage 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower with Cheddar... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Pork Tenderloin (Slow Cooker) 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Foolproof Brioche Bread 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Spicy Dr Pepper Pulled Pork 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Apple Fritters 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Corned Beef & Macaroni Casserole 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Crispy-Skinned Chicken a l'Orange 4.6/5 (25 Votes)