Spicy Crab Delights
- 1 can (170 g) crabmeat, drained
- 1/4 cup Miracle Whip Calorie-Wise Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. Kraft 100% Parmesan Light Grated Cheese 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce
- 8 mini whole wheat pita bread, cut crosswise in half
- 16 small fresh dill sprigs
MIX crabmeat with dressing, Parmesan and hot pepper sauce.
FILL pita pockets evenly with crab mixture.
TOP each with a small fresh dill sprig.
Substitute: Prepare as directed, substituting 16 thawed frozen miniature phyllo shells for the 8 halved miniature pita rounds. Look for them in the freezer section of your grocery store.
Substitute: Prepare as directed, using miniature white pita bread rounds.
You'll also love
- Baked ham stuffed mushrooms 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash medley 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Tomato and Mozzarella Tilapia Bake 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Salmon with teriyaki butter 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Steamed Clams w/ Shrimp 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Lobster Ravioli with Seared... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Emeril's Gulfcoast Fishhouse Crab... 5/5 (1 Votes)