Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta
- 10-12 oz. penne or ziti pasta
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 (8 oz) block cream cheese
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder more or less to taste
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt more or less to taste
- 1 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese separated
- 2 chicken breasts cooked and cut into strips
- 3/4 cup bacon cooked and chopped
- 3/4 cup diced ham
- bread crumbs
Cook pasta according to its package's directions. Drain. I always add a little olive oil after I drain it and stir in around so the pasta noodles don't stick together or the pot.
Heat cream cheese on stove over medium low heat until melted. Stir in heavy cream. Stir until completely combined. Add onion powder and garlic salt until it tastes how you would like it to. Stir 1 cup of cheese until smooth consistency.
In a 9x13, layer noodles, chicken, bacon and ham. Pour sauce over top. Sprinkle top with 1/2 cup cheese and bread crumbs.
Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes or until heated through.