Cheese Topped Meatloaf (Turkey)
- 1 1/2 pounds ground turkey
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beatean
- 1 16 ounce jar marinara sauce
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
- Cooked pasta
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
1. In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, eggs, 1/2 cup marinara sauce, onion flakes, dried oregano, salt and black pepper.
2. Form into an 8 x 4-inch loaf and bake at 350 degrees F in a greased baking dish for 30 minutes.
3. Spoon 1/2 cup marinara over the top and bake for an additional 30 minutes. Cover top of meat loaf with 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend and bake 5 more minutes, until cheese is melted. Serve with cooked pasta tossed with remaining marinara sauce.