Sushi - Spicy Crab roll
Inside: Tuna, Avocado, Jalapeño, Cream Cheese
Outside: Spicy Crab mixture with Spicy Mayo drizzled over top.
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- 1/4 LB Dungeness Crab
- 1 small block Tuna (4in x 1in)
- 1 Avocado
- 1 Jalapeño
- Cream Cheese
- 1/4 cup Mayo
- 2 TBS Sriracha Sauce
Spicy Mayo: Mix 1/4 cup of Japanese mayo with 2TBS of Sriracha Sauce. Japanese mayo tastes different than traditional mayo, but traditional is fine to.
Mix spicy mayo with chopped up Dungeness crab. Don't make it too saucy, but enough to make the crab clump together. Use remaining sauce to top off the roll.
You'll also love
- Red lobster tartar sauce (tastes... 3.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Italian Feast (Sunday Sauce with... 4.3/5 (3 Votes)
- Calabash Shrimp 4/5 (4 Votes)
- Joe's Crab Shack's Crab Dip 4.4/5 (7 Votes)
Review this recipe