Joe's Crab Shack's Crab Dip
- 2 ounces cream cheese softened
- 4 teaspoons diced yellow onion
- 1 tablespoon butter softened
- 4 teaspoons finely-diced green pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 1 can crab meat - (6 oz) drained
- Freshly-diced green onion for garnish
- Freshly-chopped parsley for garnish
Mix cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and butter until smooth. Blend in seasoned salt and paprika. Stir in yellow onions, crab meat, green pepper, and mozzarella cheese.
Place in a lightly greased small shallow baking dish and place in a preheated oven at 350 degrees until mixture bubbles, about 10 to 14 minutes.
Serve dip with unsalted or very lightly salted corn chips. This appetizer will serve two to three or makes a great light lunch with a crisp salad.
This recipe yields 2 to 3 servings.