Lamb Chop Teriyaki
- 6 lamb shoulder steaks, 3/4" thick
- 3 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/2 to 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1/8 tsp. white pepper ( I use black because that is what I have)
- 2 tsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 2 oranges, wedged
- Hot cooked white rice
Adapted from community.qvc.com
Arrange lamb steaks in a single layer in a shallow baking dish. Combine remaining ingredients and pour over lamb steaks. Marinate in refrigerator for 1 to 2 hours. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour or until fork tender. Add orange wedges the final 10 minutes and cover.
To serve: lift lamb steaks onto a hot platter. Remove fat from drippings before making a gravy: 1 Tbsp. cornstarch in water per cup of drippings.
Serve with the hot white rice.
Serves 4 to 6.
Good served with a fresh fruit salad and French-sliced frozen green beans.
You'll also love
- Apple Granola Muffins 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Curried Lentil Salad With Capers &... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- BACON CHEESEBURGER ROLL-UPS 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chestnut & Apricot-Stuffed Turkey... 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Slow-Roasted Andalusian-Style Lamb... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Grilled Lamb Chops with Mint... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Rosemary Mint Lamb Chops with... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)