Just made this quickly during our first New York Snow Storm. Easy and Healthy.
- 8 large Eggs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- 3 large fresh Basil Leaves, sliced in to strips
- 3 large fresh Sage Leaves, minced
- 1 tsp minced fresh Rosemary
- Salt & fresh ground Pepper to taste
- 3 Tbls Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup thinly sliced Onion
- 1/2 cup Whole Milk Ricotta
Preheat oven to 400º. Whisk first 7 ingredients in a bowl and set aside. Heat oil in a medium ovenproof nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and sauté until soft (6-7 minutes). Reduce heat to low and stir in egg mixture. Spoon dollops of ricotta evenly over.
Cook until frittata begins to set (2-3 minutes). Place in oven and bake until just set (8-10 minutes). Slide onto a platter and serve hot or at room temperature.