Oriental Pork Tenderloin Packets
- 4 sheets Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil OR Oven
- Foil Bags
- 1 lb. pork tenderloin, sliced
- 2 C broccoli florets
- 2 C thinly sliced carrots
- 1 can sliced water chestnuts, drained, 8 oz.
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut in strips
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1/4 C soy sauce
- 4 tsp. sesame oil
- 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger
- hot cooked rice
Preheat oven to 450. Center 1/4 of pork slices, broccoli, carrots, water chestnuts, red pepper and onions on each sheet of foil. Combine soy sauce, sesame oil and ginger, spoon over pork and vegetables. Bring up sides of foil and double fold. Double fold ends to form a packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside packet. Repeat to make four packets. Bake 18 to 22 minutes on a cookie sheet.