Quick Crabmeat Pasta
This is one of my favorite "go-to" recipes my mom used to make us growing up. It's easy to toss together and taste great reheated too.
- 6 ounces egg noodles
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 cup half and half (Sometimes I like to use 3/4 whipping cream and 1/4 milk to make it creamier)
- 1 package crabmeat
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Seafood seasoning to taste
- Tony's to taste
Cook noodles, meanwhile heat butter and garlic until brown.
Add half and half and pepper. Heat 3 minutes, stirring some.
Add Parmesan and stir for another minute. Toss in crabmeat until heated and top noodles with sauce.
Serve immediately with additional cheese.
You'll also love
- Baltimore Pit Beef 4.1/5 (9 Votes)
- New Mexican Style Pinto Beans 4/5 (15 Votes)
- Italian Bow Tie Cookie Recipe 3.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Barilla Classic Lasagna 3.8/5 (54 Votes)
- Tuna Crescent Roll 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Crawfish Egg Rolls with a Hot... 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Crawfish Dip Slow Cooker 3.6/5 (12 Votes)
- Tamara's Crab-Stuffed Grouper 3.3/5 (4 Votes)