Copeland's Of New Orleans' Stuffed Crab
- 1 1/2 ounce margarine
- 4 1/2 ounces chopped onion
- 1 1/2 ounces chopped bell pepper
- 1 ounce chopped celery
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 6 1/2 ounces claw crabmeat
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1 1/2 ounces bread crumbs - (to 2)
- 1 ounce chopped green onions
Saute onions, bell peppers, and celery until half done. Add garlic salt and cayenne and saute until vegetables are translucent. Add claw meat, bread crumbs, parsley, and green onions. Mix thoroughly and stuff accordingly. Recommended either baked or fried.
This recipe yields ?? servings.