Double-Apple and Brussels Sprout Slaw
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons very finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 Granny Smith apples-peeled, cored and julienned
- 2 Fuji apples-peeled, cored and julienned
- 1/2 pound brussels sprouts, finely shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
Cooking time 30mins
1. In a small bowl, whisk the yogurt with the olive oil, vinegar and ginger and season with salt and pepper.
2. In a large bowl, combine the apples, brussels sprouts and chives. Add the dressing and toss to coat. Season the slaw with salt and pepper and serve.
MAKE AHEAD The slaw can be refrigerated overnight.