Asian Beef Kabobs
- 1 pound lean beef (top sirloin or tri-tip) well trimmed, cut into 1 inch pieces - 16 total
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 green pepper, cut into 16 pieces
- 8 small bamboo skewers
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- 1 small onion, cut into 16 pieces
Combine first 4 ingredients in bowl. Season generously with pepper. Prepare barbecue (high heat) or preheat broiler. Thread beef onto 8 skewers, threading 2 tomatoes, 2 green peppers and 2 onion pieces onto each.
Broil until beef is tender, turning occasionally, about 6 minutes for medium rare.