Monster Munch Halloween Popcorn Mix
Monster Munch Halloween Popcorn Mix is the perfect treat for all of your favorite monsters to munch on at your next Halloween celebration. Sweet and salty Monster Munch popcorn mix is easy to make and feeds a crowd so it is the perfect recipe for your bash. Feel free to change up this recipe to your liking. You can exchange certain ingredients for others of your choice. This recipe is very versatile.
- 1 (16-ounce) package Almond Bark
- 12 cups popped popcorn, about 1/2 cup unpopped kernels
- 1 cup candy corn
- 1 cup dry roasted, salted peanuts
- 1/2 cup Reeses Pieces
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from ourbestbites.com
Mix the popped popcorn and peanuts in a large bowl.
Melt the almond bark in the microwave until smooth and melted. Mix into the popcorn and peanut mixture. Before the almond bark cools, add in the candy corn, and Reeses Pieces.
You'll also love
- City Grits 4/5 (37 Votes)
- Grandmom's Italian Easter Cookies 4/5 (62 Votes)
- Halloween Nachos 4.4/5 (15 Votes)
- S'mores Popcorn Balls 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
Review this recipe