EASY Creamy Sausage Dip
This is hands down THE best dip I've ever tasted. My friends are always asking me to make it for them. It is super simple to make and only has THREE ingredients!
- 2 2 2 Blocks Cream Cheese
- 1 1 to Can Rotel (Rotel is a combination of diced tomatoes and green chilis. You can find it in the canned vegetables aisle, most likely next to the tomatoes).
- 1 1 1 tube Spicy Italian Sausage
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 10mins
Adapted from google.com
1. In a saucepan, brown sausage. Cook thoroughly.
2. Cut up cream cheese and add to sausage.
3. Once the cheese is melted, add the can of Rotel (don't drain).
4. Mix together and serve immediately.
5. Serve with tortilla chips.
Suggestion: Serve in crockpot so it stays warm and creamy.