Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- 15 wonton wrappers, quartered
- 16-oz. pkg. ground pork sausage, browned and drained
- 1-1/2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1-1/2 c. shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2-1/4 oz. can sliced black olives, drained
- 1/2 c. red pepper, chopped
- 8-oz. bottle ranch salad dressing
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
Gently press wonton wrappers into ungreased mini muffin tins; bake at
350 degrees for 5 minutes.
Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl; stir well and spoon evenly into wonton cups.
Bake for 5 more minutes, until golden and cheese is melted; serve warm.
Makes 5 dozen.
You'll also love
- Herb Crusted Roast Beef 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Sausage, Cream Cheese Pinwheels 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
Review this recipe