Three Bean turkey Chili
- 1 pound lean ground turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can (28 ounces) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can (15 ounces) chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce
- 1 can (4 ounces) diced mild green chiles
- 1 to 2 tablespoons chili powder
- salt to taste
# Cook and stir turkey and onion in medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until turkey is no longer pink. Drain and discard fat. Transfer to 4 1/2-quart CROCK-POT® slow cooker.
# Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover; cook on HIGH 6 to 8 hours.