Crustless Breakfast Pizza
- 1 pound sausage casings removed
- 1 cup frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 red bell pepper seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1 green bell pepper seeded, and thinly sliced
- 2 Italian tomatoes sliced
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 5 eggs
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed dried tarragon
- 1/8 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a large skillet, cook sausage over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring until crumbly and lightly browned; drain on paper towel. Spoon into a pie plate and top with potatoes, red bell pepper, green bell pepper, tomatoes and cheddar cheese.
In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, milk, pepper, tarragon and Italian seasoning. Pour over cheese and top with Parmesan cheese. Bake until center is set, 30 to 40 minutes.
This recipe yields 6 servings.