Patti’s Breakfast Pizza
- 8-oz. tube refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 c. shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- 1/2 c. mayonnaise
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 tomato, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 c. fresh chives, snipped
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
Press crescent roll dough into a lightly greased 15" round pizza pan,
making sure to seal all edges. Mix cheese with mayonnaise; spread
over dough. Sprinkle bacon over cheese mixture; top with remaining
ingredients. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Allow to cool
slightly; slice into wedges.
Serves 6 to 8.