Swiss Mocha Coffee Mix - Great Gift Idea!
This mix is easy to make ahead of time and have on hand for when you are craving a mocha. Makes a terrific gift - just put some in a jar and label with the directions!
- 1/2 cup instant coffee
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup instant dry milk powder
- 1/4 cup powdered coffee creamer
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/4 cup vanilla flavored instant pudding mix
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Combine all ingredients in a large container and store in airtight container until ready to use.
To make a up of Swiss Mocha Coffee, measure 3 or 4 tablespoons into a coffee cup. Fill it up with hot water (about 3/4 cup) and stir to dissolve.
You'll also love
- Lemon Blueberry Pudding Cookies 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Easy Rice Pineapple Pudding 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Strawberry Rosemary Sangria 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Chinese Pork & Shrimp Dumplings... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Hot Cocoa 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Kittencal's Buttery Cut-Out Sugar... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Candied Popcorn 4.5/5 (26 Votes)