Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta
- 3 cups uncooked penne pasta
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened and cubed
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups sliced cooked chicken breast
- 3/4 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 3/4 cup cubed fully cooked ham
- 3 tablespoons dry bread crumbs
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
* Preheat oven to 350°.
* Cook pasta according to package directions for al dente; drain.
* Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat cream and cream cheese over medium heat until smooth, stirring occasionally.
* Stir in 1 cup cheese, onion powder, garlic salt and pepper until blended.
* In a large bowl, combine chicken, bacon, ham and pasta.
* Add sauce; toss to coat.
* Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
* Sprinkle with remaining cheese; top with bread crumbs.
* Bake, uncovered, 18-22 minutes or until heated through.
Yield: 6 servings.