Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies
These Thanksgiving turkey cookies are super cute and will definitely be the talk of the party!
- 1 roll (16.5 ounce) Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies or 1 (16 ounce) package Pillsbury® Ready To Bake!™ refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 (16 ounce) container chocolate creamy frosting
- Candy corn
- Orange decorating icing
- Miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits
Cooking time 60mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Bake cookies as directed on roll or package. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
Spoon chocolate frosting into 1-quart Ziploc® Brand storage bag; seal bag. Cut off tiny bottom corner of bag.
On each cookie, pipe frosting on outer edge of half of cookie. Arrange candy corn over frosting for feathers.
Pipe orange icing onto each cookie to resemble turkey face and feet. Use orange icing to attach baking bits to turkey face for eyes. Pipe black gel on baking bits for centers of eyes.
You'll also love
- Grilled Bacon, Avocado and Cheese... 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- PORK FRIED RICE 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Honey-Barbecue Turkey Meatloaf 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
Review this recipe