Salad, Italian Spinach
"'While the fish is marinating, I toss together a big bowl of Italian Spinach Salad,' Judy relates. 'Prepared Italian dressing makes this twist on traditional wilted spinach salad simple ti fix. I usually have a hard-cooked egg ready in the refrigerator, and the dressing just takes seconds to heat.'"
- 1 (6 ounce) package fresh baby spinach
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1 hard-cooked egg, chopped
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 3 tablespoons Italian salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
In a large salad bowl, toss spinach, onion, egg and bacon.
In a microwave-safe bowl, heat salad dressing on high for 30-45 seconds or until warm.
Pour over the salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Serve immediately.