Morgan's Favorite Pasta & Bolognese Sauce
- 1 organic yellow onion, small
- 1 Tbsp. grape seed oil
- 1 lb. natural pork tenderloin
- 1 lb. natural filet mignon
- 28 oz. beef broth
- 28 oz. organic tomato puree
- 7 oz. organic tomato paste
- 1 c. dry wine wine
- 1/4 c. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. organic sugar
- 1 turkish bay leaf
- 2 tsp. organic garlic powder
- 1 tsp. oregano, dried
- 1/2 tsp. mint, dried
- 2 c. organic white mushrooms, sliced
- salt & pepper to taste
- 8 oz. organic rigatoni, dry
- 2 bunches organic brocolini
- 1 fresh pineapple, organic
- 1 pint organic blueberries
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
1. Gather all ingredients.
2. Peel onion and chop in food processor. Heat large sauté pan in high. Add grape seed oil. Coat bottom of pan with oil and add onions. Lower heat to medium.
3. While the onion is sautéing, cut pork and beef into chunks and grind up in the food processer. Add to onions. Increase heat to medium high and sauté until brown, about 8 minutes.
4. After the meat has browned, add beef broth, puree, paste, white wine, vinegar, sugar, bay leaf, garlic powder, oregano, and mint to sauté pan.
5. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium an simmer.
6. Slice mushrooms and add to sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Keep sauce simmering until you are ready to serve.
7. Bring pot of water to boil. Add pasta and boil for 10 minutes. Cut up broccoli and add to boiling water. Cook for an additional 2 minutes. Drain pasta and broccoli.
8. Peel and core pineapple, Dice and add to blueberries.
9. Serve pasta, fruit salad and wine.