Crockpot BBQ Pork Sandwiches
- 3 - 4 pound pork shoulder roast or pork shoulder roast
- 3/4 C. cider vinegar
- 2 T. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 t. salt
- 1/2 t. crushed red pepper
- 1/4 t. ground black pepper
- Good buns
1. Place meat in crockpot.
2. In small bowl combine vinegar, brown sugar, salt, red pepper, and black pepper. Pour over meat.
3. Cover and cook on low for 10 - 12 hours or on high for 5 - 6 hours.
4. Transfer meat to cutting board; reserve cooking juices. When cool enough to handle coarsley chop. Place chopped meat back into crockpot.
5. Place meat and coleslaw on buns.