Pork Chop Casserole
This is a casserole dish that can be prepared ahead of time & then put in the oven when ready. It may also be simmered on top of stove, covered, for about 30 minutes or until rice is tender.
- 3/4 cup rice
- 4 pork chops
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced in rings
- 1 can beef bouillon
1. Place raw rice in bottom of greased casserole dish.
2. Brown pork chops in skillet, then arrange on top of rice. Or remove chops from skillet, put rice in bottom of skillet, then replace chops.
3. Place slice of onion, tomato, & pepper ring on top of each pork chop.
4. Pour can of beef bouillon over this. Cover casserole & bake in oven @ 375 degrees for about 1 hour. Add water if needed.