- 3 1 ounce sliced white bread
- 1/4 cup copped green onions
- 2 TBSP reduced fat mayo
- 1 1/2 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp hot pepper to taste
- 2 large egg whites, lightly beaten
- 1 lb lump crabmeat, drained and cleaned
- 1 tsp EVOO
- lemon wedges
Place bread in food processor, pulse 10 times til coarse crumbs. 1 1/2 cups. Combine breadcrumbs and next 9 ingredients. Divide mix into 8 equal portions, patty like.
Heat oil in non stick pan, add patties, cook 4 minutes each side or until golden brown. serve with lemon wedges.