Stuffed Avocados with Cilantro (or Parsley) Cream Sauce
- 1 lb shredded chicken
- 4 medium avocados
- 1 can coconut milk (14 oz)
- 1/2 tablespoon Cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon black Pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro (or parsley)
- 4 small limes, Juiced
Adapted from navywifecook.com
1. Heat oven to 400 and line a baking sheet with foil.
2. In a large bowl mix the cumin, chili powder, 1 teaspoon of salt, and the black pepper with the shredded chicken.
3. Halve and de-seed the avocados. Lay them out on the foil lined baking sheet.
4. Stuff each avocado half with the shredded chicken then, bake for about 5 minutes.
5. Meanwhile, prepare the cream sauce...stir the can of coconut milk with the lime juice and cilantro.
6. Serve avocados with sauce drizzled over top.