Cherry Cheese Pie
Rate this recipe
- 1 9 inch graham cracker crumb crust
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1 14 oz eagle Brand Sweetened condensed milk
- 1/3 ReaLemon Lemon juice from Concentrate
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 21 oz can cherry pie filling
In mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat in milk, mixing until smooth.
Stir in Lemon juice and vanilla. Pour into crust. Chill 3 hours until set. Top with desired amount of pie filling. Refrigerate leftovers.
You'll also love
Michigan Chicken Cherry Burger
SOUR CHERRY STRUDELS