OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES
So crunchy good...and stores well. Perfect for that cookie craving anytime!
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups quick-cooking or old-fashioned oats, uncooked
- 1 cup dark seedless raisins
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Line three (3) ungreased large cookie trays with parchment (not waxed) paper. Preheat oven to 350 F.
Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl and whisk with wire whisk to aerate; set aside. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy, using an electric mixer. Add eggs and vanilla and mix until blended. Beat in flour mxture, starting with low speed and increase to medium high just until blended. Stir in or fold in oats and raisins. Drop cookie dough (use a large ice cream scooper) in prepared cookie trays, 2 inches apart. Bake from 15 to 17 minutes or until golden (don't overbake). Transfer to cooling racks to cool completely. Makes 24 to 30 large cookies.
You'll also love
- Bacon and Cheddar Puff Pastry... 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Peach & Blueberry Crumbles 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Chinese Slaw 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Mango Mojito Popsicles 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Roasted Carrot Salad with Cumin... 4.7/5 (12 Votes)
- Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Oatmeal Spiced Raisin Cookies 4.6/5 (14 Votes)