Crab Dip Stuffed Bacon Cups
- Bacon - 1 lb, cut into 4ths
- Crabmeat - 1 lb lump
- Cream cheese, softened - 8 ozs
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese, sharp - 1 cup for the dip and some reserved to
- sprinkle on top
- Old Bay - I used 2 tsp, but you can add to suit your taste.
- Salt and Pepper - To taste
- Mustard ( you can use dry or prepared mustard such as french's or spicy brown mustard) - 1 tsp.
Adapted from theexperimentalfoodie.com
* Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees
* Prepare your pan by laying strips of bacon in until you have the cup completely covered. The beauty of this recipe is they don't need to be perfect. In fact, it is better when they aren't because it gives a unique look to your cups. ( if you like your bacon crispier you can fry it for 2 to 3 minutes on each side before placing in pan. Just let it cool before you handle it.)
* In a small bowl add your crab, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, old bay, salt and pepper, and mustard.
* Mix until thoroughly combined.
* Using a round teaspoon or 1 inch cookie scooper, scoop your crab dip into the cups, making sure to push them down just a little so they completely fill the cup.
* Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
* Put your pan in the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until bacon is done and cheese is bubbly and brown on top.
* Let them sit in the pan for 5 to 7 minutes to cool.
* When cooled, remove from the pan and place on dish with paper towels to drain.
* Serve immediately after draining.
You'll also love
- Roasted Cauliflower and Cabbage... 4.4/5 (38 Votes)
- Southern Fried Cabbage 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Best Ever Tuna Noodle Casserole 4.3/5 (34 Votes)
- The Perfect & Best Prime Rib You... 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- STUFFED BEEF & SAUSAGE SHELLS 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Never Fail Scalloped Potatoes 4.4/5 (35 Votes)
- Shrimp and Crab Stuffed Mushrooms 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- SHE CRAB SOUP 4/5 (9 Votes)