Dill Crusted Salmon
- 4 (6 oz) salmon fillets, skin removed
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp coarse grain mustard
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
1) Preheat oven to 450°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and coat with non-stick cooking spray. Rinse salmon fillets and pat dry with paper towel and set aside.
2) In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice, dill, parsley, lemon zest, salt and pepper. Place panko crumbs in a shallow dish. Spread mayonnaise mixture over fish, coat in panko, lightly pressing to adhere. Place on prepared baking sheet and drizzle each fillet with 1/2 tbsp olive oil. Bake 10 minutes, until the crumbs are golden and the fish is cooked through. Serve with lemon wedges.