Cake Pan Layered Salad
Layers of fresh veggies and cheese stacked in your standard 9 x 13-inch clear baking dish. Super easy to make and enjoy at home or take to a potluck.
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 slices low-sodium bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- 1 cup fat-free ranch dressing
Adapted from everydaydiabeticrecipes.com
In a 9- x 13-inch glass baking dish, layer half the lettuce, red pepper, celery, tomatoes, peas, onion, cheese, bacon, and dressing. Repeat layers once more. Serve or refrigerate until ready to serve.