Beef and Bean Stir-Fry
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless beef top loin steak, trimmed of fat and cut in thin strips
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger
- 2 carrots, thinly diagonally sliced
- 3 1/2 cups broccoli florets (8 ounces)
- 6 green onions, cut in long thin strips
- 1/4 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed, or orange juice
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 1 - 15 ounce can cannellini beans
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from bhg.com
1) In 12-inch skillet with flared sides or a large wok heat 1 tablespoon of the oil over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef, garlic, and ginger until beef is browned, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from skillet. Heat remaining oil. Add carrots and broccoli; cook and stir 3 minutes. Add green onions; cook 1 minute more.
2) Add orange juice concentrate, soy sauce, and crushed red pepper; toss to coat. Add cooked beef and beans; cook until heated through. Makes 4 servings.