Dill Pickle Pasta Salad
- 1 1b. dry shell pasta
- 1 1/2 cups sliced dill pickles (I use baby dills, the whole small jar)
- 1 1/3 cup diced cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup finely diced white onion
- 4 Tab. fresh chopped dill
- reserve pickle juice
- 1 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 Tab. pickle juice
- salt & pepper to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 18mins
Adapted from spendwithpennies.com
1. Boil pasta al dente according to package directions. Run under cold water to stop cooking.
2. Toss cold pasta with reserved pickle juice,(minus 4 Tab. for dressing), and set aside for 5-10 minutes.
3. Combine all dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
4. Toss all ingredients in a large bowl. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, or overnite before serving.