Slow Cooker Creamy Beef Stroganoff
Beef bottom round steak slow cooks to tenderness in a creamy mushroom sauce that the whole family will love!
- 2 cans (10 3/4 ounces each) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 package (8 ounces) sliced white mushrooms (about 3 cups)
- 3 medium onions, coarsely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 boneless beef bottom round steak (about 2 pounds), cut into thin strips
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 package (12 ounces) medium egg noodles (about 7 cups), cooked and drained
- Chopped fresh parsley (optional)
Cooking time 480mins
Stir the soup, water, Worcestershire sauce, mushrooms, onions, garlic and black pepper in a 6-quart slow cooker. Add the beef and stir to coat.
Cover and cook on LOW for 8 to 9 hours or until the beef is fork-tender. Stir the sour cream in the cooker. Serve the beef mixture with the noodles. Sprinkle with the parsley, if desired.
Ingredient Note:Browning the beef in a skillet before adding it to the slow cooker will add more overall flavor and color to the dish.
Time-Saving: You may also cook this recipe on HIGH for 4 to 5 hours.