Chocolate Cream Cheese Croissant Bake
Cream cheese filling baked over a layer of crescent roll pieces with chocolate in the middle. An easy dessert that looks (and tastes) like it took a long time!
- 2 (10 to 13 ounce) package refrigerated mini croissants, chopped into 1" pieces
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from buzzfeed.com
Preheat oven to 450ºF.
Open 2 (or 3, depending on the size of your baking pan) prepackaged crescent dinner rolls and chop them into 1 inch pieces.
Spray a medium-large baking pan with cooking spray and place the balls in the pan.
Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly over the dough.
In a large bowl, whisk cream cheese until smooth and creamy, add sugar, eggs, and vanilla, and whisk together until mixed. Slowly add milk to develop a more liquid consistency without curdling the cream cheese.
Pour cream cheese mixture evenly over dough then let sit for 20 minutes (optional).
Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until middle is cooked through.
Cool for 10 minutes.
Garnish with a nice scoop of vanilla ice cream, and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Easy Cheese Danish 4.2/5 (23 Votes)
- Coconut Loaf Cake 4.1/5 (26 Votes)
- No Bake Mango Cheese Cake 4/5 (41 Votes)
- Crispy Rice Cereal Chocolate... 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
Review this recipe