Crock Pot Beef and Brocc
- 1 pound boneless beef chuck roast, sliced into thin strips
- 1 cup beef broth
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sauce from the crock pot after being cooked
- Fresh broccoli florets (as many as desired)
- Hot cooked rice - See more at: http://myfridgefood.com/viewrecipe.php?recipe=20531#sthash.PRJojSNg.dpuf
1. Place beef in a crock pot.
2. In a small bowl, combine consomme, soy sauce, brown sugar, oil, and garlic. Pour over beef. Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
3. In a cup, stir cornstarch and sauce form the crock pot until smooth. Add to crock pot. Stir well to combine.
4. Add broccoli to the crock pot. Stir to combine.
5. Cover and cook an additional 30 minutes on high (the sauce has to boil for it to thicken).
6. Serve over hot cooked rice.