- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder (note that soda and powder are different)
- 1 tsp. vanilla essence
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1 cup chocolate chips (OPTIONAL)
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C.
2. Sift the flour, baking powder and baking soda together.
3. Put the Mixture aside.
4. Mix the melted butter and sugar in another bowl till creamy.
5. Add the eggs one at a time and then add the vanilla essence.
6. Add the flour mixture a little bit at a time. Mix well.
7. Mash the bananas with a fork till it's completely mashed.
8. Mix the bananas into the muffin batter. (OPTIONAL) Mix the
chocolate chips with a fork.
9. Put two tablespoons of the batter into each muffin cup of the pan.
10. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
11. Let it cool before taking it out. Tastes good with tea.
Makes 24 muffins.