Baked Pork Chops
- 6 * 6 pork chops
- 1 * 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 * 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 * 2 egg, beaten
- 1/4 * 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 * 2 cups Italian-style seasoned bread crumbs
- 4 * 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 * 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 * 1/2 cup milk
- 1/3 * 1/3 cup white wine
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Rinse pork chops, pat dry, and season with garlic powder and seasoning salt to taste. Place the beaten eggs in a small bowl. Dredge the pork chops lightly in flour, dip in the egg, and coat liberally with bread crumbs.
3. Heat the oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Fry the pork chops 5 minutes per side, or until the breading appears well browned. Transfer the chops to a 9x13 inch baking dish, and cover with foil.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. While baking, combine the cream of mushroom soup, milk and white wine in a medium bowl. After the pork chops have baked for an hour, cover them with the soup mixture. Replace foil, and bake for another 30 minutes.