CRAB CRAB CRAB DIP DIP NEIL NEIL CRAB
- o 6 oz/170 g fresh crabmeat, well drained
- o 1/2 cup/75 g diced red pepper/capsicum
- o 1/2 cup/25 g finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- o 3 tbsp snipped fresh chives
- o 1/2 cup/120 ml reduced-fat mayonnaise
- o 4 oz/115 g whipped cream cheese
- o 1 1/2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- o 1/2 tsp hot sauce, such as Tabasco
- o 1/4 cup/20 g panko (Japanese bread crumbs)
- o 1/2 tsp grated lemon zest
Place crabmeat in a medium bowl and flake with fingers. Stir in bell pepper, parsley and chives. Gently stir in mayonnaise, cream cheese, lemon juice and hot sauce. Transfer to a 1 qt. shallow baking dish.
In a small bowl combine the panko and lemon zest . Position rack in the upper third of oven and preheat oven to 425 degrees. Just before baking sprinkle the panko on top and bake for 12 minutes.