Pizza Pasta Bake
- 1 box penne pasta, cooked
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 jar sliced mushrooms
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sliced pepperoni
- 16 oz pizza sauce
- 4 Tbsp milk
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
Adapted from semidomesticatedmama.com
1. Brown ground beef with onion and bell pepper; drain.
2. In baking dish combine cooked noodles, pepperoni, mushrooms, pizza sauce, milk, and ground beef mixture.
3. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
4. Top with cheese and continue baking for 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.