Slow-Cooker Sweet & Sour Pork
Put this pork loin recipe in the slow cooker in the morning and come home to a tasty dish that combines tangy barbecue sauce with sweet, tender pineapple.
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless pork loin, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 can (14-1/2 oz.) chicken broth
- 3/4 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 2 cups long-grain white rice, uncooked
Place meat in slow cooker; top with onions.
Add broth and barbecue sauce; cover with lid. Cook on LOW 6 to 7 hours (or on HIGH 4 hours).
Stir in remaining ingredients. Cook, covered, on LOW 45 min. or until rice is tender.
You'll also love
- Spiced Pineapple Cocktail 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Cheesy Beef and Mac 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Pork Rib End Roast w/ Irish Ketchup 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
Review this recipe