Veggie "pork: Kababs
- 1 pkg Gardein porkless bites
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1" squares
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1" squares
- 1 cup pineapple, cut into cubes (fresh or canned)
- 1 tsp olive oil
- garnish with toasted sesame seeds
Heat up the grill. Lightly brush peppers and pineapple with olive oil, then grill for 5-8 minutes until hot throughout.
Meanwhile, prepare sweet and sour porkless bites according to package instructions.
For each mini kebab, use the small appetizer size wooden skewers and thread on 1 porkless bite, 1 piece of pineapple, 1 piece of red or green pepper and finish off with 1 more porkless bite. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds and serve!