- 16 ounces extra wide egg noodles
- 1 1/4 cups enchilada sauce
- 1 cup canned corn kernels, drained
- 1 cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 (4-ounce) can diced green chiles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Adapted from damndelicious.net
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a 9x13 baking dish or coat with nonstick spray.
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions; drain well.
In a large bowl, combine enchilada sauce, corn, beans, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese, Greek yogurt and green chiles; set aside.
Heat olive oil in a saucepan over medium high heat. Add ground beef and cook until browned, about 3-5 minutes, making sure to crumble the beef as it cooks; drain excess fat.
Stir in cream cheese, chili powder and cumin until cream cheese has melted. Stir in pasta and enchilada mixture until well combined; season with salt and pepper, to taste.
Add pasta to prepared baking dish and top with avocado and remaining cheeses. Place into oven and bake until cheeses have melted, about 5-10 minutes.
Serve immediately, garnished with cilantro.