Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons pure vanilla extract
1.Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2.In a bowl, stir together the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter; press into the bottom and sides of a 9-inch pie dish. Bake until brown, about 5 minutes. Set aside to cool completely.
3.With a heavy-duty stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whisk the cream at high speed until it forms stiff peaks. Transfer to a large clean bowl and set aside.
4.Fit the stand mixer with the paddle attachment and a clean bowl; add the cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar, and vanilla and beat at high speed until the mixture is smooth and silky.
5.Gently fold the cream cheese-peanut butter mixture into the whipped cream with a spatula until completely blended. Spoon into the cooled pie shell and smooth out the top. Place the pie in the freezer for 1 hour or until ready to serve (if you are going to leave it in the freezer awhile, wrap it in plastic wrap after 1 hour so it doesn't get freezer burn).
5.Take the pie out of the freezer 15 minutes before serving.
6. Drizzle with warm hot fudge sauce prior to serving
NOTE: if press for time you can use a store brought already made graham cracker crust
You'll also love
- Chocolate Bottom Peanut Butter Pie 4.3/5 (11 Votes)