You have to love a zero POINTS value dip that not only livens up crudite but also doubles as a fabulous finishing sauce for grilled chicken or pasta.
- 1/2 pound(s) spinach, cooked and drained
- 1 cup(s) tomato(es), chopped
- 1 cup(s) basil, fresh
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 5 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
Combine all ingredients in a food processor or blender; process to desired consistency. Yields about 3 tablespoons per serving.
We recommend a high quality cheese such as Parmigiano-Reggiano for the best flavor.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (886 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (890 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (497 Votes)
- Spinach Lasagna Roll-Ups 4.6/5 (148 Votes)
- Secretly Healthy Spinach Dip aka... 4.5/5 (137 Votes)
- Spinach Stuffed Chicken Breasts 4.6/5 (128 Votes)