Ultra-Creamy Avocado Smoothie
Power up your smoothie and your day with some nutritious and delicious fruits.
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk, plus more to taste
- 2 cups crushed ice
- 2 ripe Hass avocados, pitted
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 5mins
Adapted from foodnetwork.com
Blend the milk, sweetened condensed milk and ice in a blender until very smooth. Add the avocado flesh and blend again until smooth. The mixture will be quite thick; add cold water a few tablespoons at a time, blending after each addition, until the mixture is pourable. Taste and add more sweetened condensed milk if you want it sweeter. Serve in chilled glasses with straws.
Copyright 2014 Television Food Network, G.P. All rights reserved.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.4/5 (892 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (741 Votes)
- Jalapeno Popper Spread 4.5/5 (685 Votes)
- Body Flush and Detox Water 4.5/5 (505 Votes)
- Kool-Aid Ice Cubes in Sprite 4.5/5 (234 Votes)
- Summer Rosé Sangria 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Skinny Shake 4.5/5 (81 Votes)
- Acid Reflux Smoothie 4.5/5 (61 Votes)