Easy Oven Baked Chicken Breasts
- 4 bone in with skin chicken breasts
- Olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
Place the chicken breasts on a sheet pan with sides and rub the skin with olive oil. Sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper, can also sprinkle with herbs if desired. Roast at 350@ for 35-40 minutes, until the chicken is just cooked.
This makes a delicious moist chicken to serve as is, or let cool, remove from bones, shred and use in your favorite chicken salad.
Delicious for a great moist baked chicken.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (812 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (704 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheese Tortellini and... 4.5/5 (666 Votes)
- Crazy Good Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (384 Votes)
- Smothered Chicken with Mushrooms &... 4.5/5 (379 Votes)